Friday 12 December 2008

What's this?

A week ago, I went on a mad online shopping spree at http://vegan-wonderland.de and this is the result:

Photobucket

Granted, not all of it is edible, there are a few make-up items and toothpaste in there as well.

But back to the food. This time -aside from several "old" favourites like nougat-rings, soy medallions and energy oat snacks - I went for quite a few things I usually don't order, like fake cheeses and vegan cold cuts.

Since I'm (for the most part) a happy vegan without the various fake this and thats on the market, I'm not quite sure what made me do that. Maybe I felt unusually adventurous when I ordered. Or maybe I've simply had a beer too many that day. I honestly don't recall.

Anyway, over the next few weeks there shall be a few product reviews.

No comments: